Yes, there is a LOT of things to finish.... but i'm pretty happy that i've managed to get this far
I've spent quite a bit of this weekend measuring and remeasuring the pipework so that I could get this far. You can also see the hip structures that i'm currently playing with... I may change these (at the top of each leg)... I also need to add a log of detailing around the legs and the hip pipework as it's rather barren at the moment.
You can also see the initial structure of the two arm cannons... I'm going to use these as placeholders for the time being, I want to paint everything else before I work on these.
I've also been working on more flames for the top turrets
Lots more detailing to add around the edges...
That's it for now