Saturday 27 September 2014

Necromunda Redemptionists

Chad & the First Church of the Flaming Cone Heads

Hello all... and for those looking for more posts on my Emperor Titan, well sorry, not this time but rest assured that I'm working on things.
To be honest, I needed a break from that project... and doing the Nagash commission got me excited about painting other things.

At my local games club a few guys have rediscovered the magic of Necromunda... personally, my favourite game system... I loved this game when it first came out and have many gangs.  There was an opportunity to get a Redemptionists gang from someone very cheaply, so I took it.
I'll be working on my other gangs... next up will be Spyers and Ratskins

You've probably realised that I seem to be obsessed with flames... and the effects here were achieved with an airbrush and the Anarchy HD Stencil System.  I backed this when it came out on Kickstarter last year and I'm really happy with the results they give

http://www.anarchymodels.co.uk/

Check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment